Once again, they released thee annual list of best Google and Apple apps and games for this year 2019.
Apple celebrated for the first time a real event celebrating its choices of the winner.
Apple’s event was in New York, and the spotlight was given to the people who dedicated their time to developing their apps and games. Apple chose the winner according to the “nexus of digital pop culture,” but the list tells more of the key selling features for the devices.
Here are the 2019 best apps and games that you have been waiting for Apple.
- Flow by Moleskine – the iPad app of the year. This design already garnered the 2019 Design Award. Users take advantage of the digital graphite pencils and chisel-tipped marketers to draw and sketch-like in reality. It also offers dozens of combination options from paper styles, colors, etc.
- Affinity Publisher – the Mac app of the year. This allows its users to make several designs and publish books, brochures, posters, and a lot more. This is more than its $35 w
- The Explorers – the Apple TV app of the year. This showcases diverse visual inventory from photographers, videographers, scientists, artists, and a lot more from around the world. You would most likely enjoy it on a high definition screen.
- Sky: Children of the Light – Apple’s iPhone Game of the Year. This game has beautifully laid out design games for Apple gadgets. A dreamlike realm in the kingdom of the sky, the company also created a video game “Flower,” known for its very artistic scenery in the game. That was even showcased in the Smithsonian Museum of Art. This game is free, but you may purchase in-app.
- Hyper Light Drifter – the best iPad game. This action-adventure won the prize for Audience and Excellence in Visual Arts at the Independent Games Festival back in 2017
- GRIS – best Mac game. This game is about a young girl on a journey, and as it progresses, she discovers different abilities through her dress.
- Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap – the Apple TV Game of the Year. This game is by DotEmu and developed by LizardCube with the cooperation of series creator Ryuichi Nishizawa, bringing back the 80’s cult classic. This is part of one of the company’s broader gaming trends from a year of “blockbusters reimagined.”
- Spectre Camera – best iPhone app. This app uses artificial intelligence to create exposures long enough to capture it vividly. It also removes unwanted background content like crowds, and it could also draw light trails if you want to create a river-like effect.
- Sayonara Wild Hearts – Best Apple Arcade Game. This is a dreamy arcade game focusing, which is about motorcycles, skated boarding, wielding swords, and breaking hearts.
Apple has been developing products that would bring out the artist in its users. Their phone can be used as creative tools, and because of this, Apple’s message has reached out yet again to different developers and users through their celebration of the best apps and games.